Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hit Bottom ...

I hate hitting bottom!!

I had to make a choice, Elite Academy or Internet bill paid. I chose Elite Academy! I have to say I am having a hard time mentally not having my blogging and connection to the world. I know I have made the right choice it is just hard!

I am at a low, bottom hitter because I have let myself reach this through choices I have made. I have not worked like I should have on my business, result ... This situation! Advice to me, Do Not Give UP! Keep going, keep reaching, get yourself up off the dang ground and start over!

Elite will give me the jump, motivation I have been lacking. I am going with the attitude to win, to overcome, to succeed and NEVER give-up! 

Advice to those that should ever hit bottom ... Do not just go to bed (like I did). A few weeks of not working brings weeks of catch-up & heartache. Going to bed only brings despair, depression, self-loathing, loss of motivation .... Hang in there people! LifeVantage is worth every drop of sweat & hard work. I know this now and I also know it is the only earthly way (except prayer) for me to reach my dreams. 

See ya at Elite Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment