Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cold Calling ...

Picking up the heavy phone ...

OMGosh ... I am getting over the fear of the dreaded heavy phone!! I called today and it was actually fun. I found myself calling more than intended and made some interesting potential business associates. I am really working to help a couple that are in with NuSkin, who has a not so good Comp plan (well not as good as LV) I am excited to talk with them again. 

You know the heavy phone just has to be looked at as, You gotta just GET IT DONE!! I think if you can work through that fear of the dreaded NO you can do it. What is a NO anyways? Just a word, not a slam to your personal ego. Don't dwell on the word, focus on helping the person, listening to what they are saying, be interested in what they do and it will all fall into place, either a YES or a NO. Either way you just say ... NEXT!!

Choose to be a NO lover and realize in those No's you have done several things; planted a seed, created a relationship, a referral base, etc .... It takes a 1000 NO's to get 10 Yes's. Isn't those 10 yes's worth it? Keep in mind a No is not truly a NO until it is made super clear NEVER to contact again and still then the seed is planted!! 

Keep plugging away friends, go after the No's so you can find your yes's ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment