Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog 1

Pro 1 ...

I joined LifeVantage on February 19, 2013. I did not become Pro 1 until May 2013. I am STILL Pro 1 July 2013. Despite my frustrations I LOVE being a Network Marketer. I LOVE LifeVantage! I will press on and become a Pro 10. This blog is my journey, join me!

My Story ... I was diagnosed in 2003 with Fibromyalgia. I was in agonizing pain all the time. I would go to work and come home and sleep till the next day, then do it all over again. I worked until 2009. The last 6 months of my working life I was gone at least 2 days a week because of illness and when I was at work I was in a fog, in the bathroom sick or moving so slow that it would take me hours to finish a simple project. I then on November 29, 2009 was in a car accident. That changed everything. I was then bedridden and I was making visits to the emergency room anywhere from 3 to 6 times a month to control pain, inflammation and dehydration. My kids were raising me instead of the other way around. Our house was a hospital room (quoted from my daughter)! I was putting on weight, become diabetic, had high blood pressure, antidepressants for depression and Xanax for anxiety, my digestive track was partially paralyzed so I did not digest food normally, I was doing steroid treatments every 6 months. My life was HELL and I missed out on so much of my own life as well as my family’s lives. In April of 2012 I had to make a huge life change, I had to move. I had no idea where to move but Heavenly Father knew where, Manti, UT. My Mom was very stressed because that was further from her and when I was going to the ER she was the one taking me. In June of 2012 I moved to Manti and I was not well. A lady befriended me and told me take these pills. I said ok, I just trusted her. It was Protandim! Within 2 weeks I was functioning. Within 3 months I was LIVING. Now on Protandim for 8 months I have lost 87 lbs, I am off every single one of my medications except thyroid. I am a reformed diabetic and do not suffer with any mental issues. I was near 400 lbs, a walking pharmacy and not digesting food. I am now running a mile 6 days a week, eating normally again and on NO meds, except the thyroid pill. If my life could change this much in 8 months, what could Protandim do for you? Are you or a loved one suffering with Health issues? Are you tired of being sick and tired, like I was? Do you want to LIVE a fulfilling life again? I can testify to you that if you take a few minutes and contact me I can assist you to feeling better both in your health and in your wealth!

I am now in full GO mode ... I will keep reaching and striving for greatness. !

My Challenges: I have a hard time with the initial contact! I need help with this desperately
My Strength: I love being in front of people, presenting! I could stand in front of a crowd of thousands and I wouldn't crack, put me on the phone with someone and I freeze!

I need suggestions, help! I am looking for people to add comments that can help me and others who are having struggles in this business. 


7 comments:

  1. Laura,

    What a fantastic testimony! I'm so happy for you! I look forward to watching your journey to Pro 10! Good luck!

    I too struggle with communication via phone. I don't talk on the phone to anyone...so I feel that it will be really strange if a friend gets an actual phone call rather than text from me. So, I'm trying to modify and do my best to get the word out to people. But it's so easy to ignore a text or facebook message. I don't know. I'm trying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendi ... I agree I have the same problem. It is easier for me to text, FB a message rather than call. I know it is fear but what to do. I fear the initial contact, after that I am fine. We must keep trying tho, and in that we will succeed! Keep me posted and together we can urge each other on!

      Delete
  2. There's a great book out called Feel the Fear and do it Anyway-by Susan-Jeffers... read it years ago and helped so much in many area's of my life ! Great story Laura and prayers for your journey to pro 10 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul TY I will get this book. Follow me on the journey and offer more advice ... PLEASE!! Have a great day!!

      Delete
  3. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Phil.4:13
    ....and...."Not my will but Yours be done"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Laura!
    We all have our own struggles and you
    have so much courage to face your battle head on!
    Looking forward to meet you next week in Denver!
    Mamta Ganesan

    ReplyDelete