Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Elite ... What a Trip!

Ascending ...

I LOVED Elite Academy!! Thank you to Corporate for the most amazing step in my journey thus far! I am so grateful to my Mother & Business Partner Suzy Bainbridge who sacrificed so much for me to be able to attend Elite Academy in Denver. I am so grateful to Kevin Bright, my coolest upline, for being at every meeting to support and build me!

Favorite Elite moment ... "Pray & be the answer to prayers" Seth Mulder! I am finally being able to see past that crazy beard and what do I see? One of the most humblest men I have ever met. Thank you Seth!

Marc Shinsato, you are rocking and thank you for sharing the story of your Christmas without anything. I have had that same Christmas year after year and I am tired of it! I want to grow up and be like you ... LOL

Cynthia Delaney I just love you Woman! I have my "Hot Poker" and it is finally making contact!

Skip Campbell ... Love it! Be working your guts out or get the HELL out of the way!

There were so many GOLDEN NUGGETS at Elite I am praying I will keep moving so I can be the answer to someone else's prayer. 

Promise to self ... Rank advance at least twice within the next 90 days!  

I can SEE myself sitting with the Elites and teaching from the stage, have I ever mentioned it is a dream of mine to be in front of 1000's and talking, well it is! I am going to do it, Thank you LifeVantage!

My Jeep will be purple, 4 doors, and will be having those Protandim bottles for shocks like Tyler Daniels!

I want to say to Tyler Daniels & Wife you are awesome! Your son is amazing and thank heavens for good young men like him that want to serve and protect the freedoms of others. I am so proud to know he is from our LifeVantage Family and going out to preserve our God Given Rights!!

DO NOT miss any event folks, do what it takes. I sacrificed much to get to Elite and I do not regret it one iota! I love our freedom of choosing the way we can make our living and I choose LifeVantage FOREVER!

Elated ...

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment