Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hard Day!!

Hard Days are a Beast of the Business ...

Today has been one of those days!! I have not had any new contacts and I was down because money is going to be super tight for Elite Academy. I do not care if I do not eat and have to walk to Denver I am going to Elite Academy! I know the strength I will receive there will be insurmountable. I want to talk to my Hero, Cynthia Delany! I want to absorb all I can and bring it back to my team. Elite will be worth more than any Mc'D's hamburger, chicken nuggets, etc ... Education beats out food any day. I am glad we have a new beginning tomorrow, which happens to be Independance Day! May God Bless us all, America! I love my freedoms and so thankful for the men and women who ensue them each and everyday!! 

I love LifeVantage, tomorrow is a new day and a great day to share this AMAZING opportunity with someone new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment